Friday, April 24, 2009

Ginger Tofu




I made this simple dish for the tofu lovers (including me) on my "Tofu Day". I L-O-V-E tofu and ginger so much. It's such a great combination of healthy food for me. As you can see from the above picture, you just need only 4 ingredients excluding oil and sauces to taste.

Here is the easiest way to make it:

Saute minced garlic in olive oil until soft. Put tofu into the pan, cook tofu about 5 minutes until lightly brown. Stir in carrots, ginger, water as needed, vegetarian oyster sauce, mushroom soy sauce. Carefully stir all ingredients together and you're all set!

I hope you will love this dish as much as I do!!!


1 comment:

  1. Look like I've found one of the most favorite food
    I always want to eat all in one dish!!
    Love your easy recipe, thanks again. P'N :)

    ReplyDelete