It has been such a great honor that my humble blog has received 3 wonderful awards during the past few weeks. I hope you know how difficult it is to decide who I should pass each award onto and I will try my very best!
The first award is... "One Lovely Blog Award", comes from Gina at Simply Life Blog ,thank you so much, Gina! I've really enjoyed reading her lovely blog since I found her. She has shared simple recipes with such beautiful photos of her delicious looking meals. She also talks about daily life in general and asks questions at the end of each post that are fascinating!
I will pass this award onto 10 other deserving bloggers! I am aware that some of you have already received this award but I still want to recognize you because you definitely deserved it!
The award goes to...
1. Roses r Red
2. Rosie Sue's Closet
3. The Vegan Mouse
4. Ginger is the New Pink
5. Gluten Free Gidget
6. Vegan Epicurean
7. Heathen and Vegan
8. Allotment 2 Kitchen
9. Life of a Vegan Kid
10. Feeding Little Vegans
The next one is "Kreativ Blogger Award". I want to say thank you to Sangeetha at Kothiyavunu Blog for bestowing this fantastic award on me. Sangeetha has a great passion for cooking Indian cuisine and she loves to experiment with new recipes. She has shared truly amazing recipes with great photos, that I can't wait to try them all. It has been such a short time since I found her blog but I feel like I've known her for the longest time!
Rules of the award:
1.You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5.Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 things about myself that people might find interesting which I mostly copied from Sangeetha because we are twins, ha ha!!
1. I am very friendly and at the same time very sensitive.
2. I give respect to everyone who deserves it and dislike arrogant and selfish people.
3. I love shopping but it takes very long time to decide what I want.
4. I love cooking (but not cleaning), gardening, listening to music and watching Nick Jr and Disney Channel.
5. My family is my best gift so I love to spend every moment with them. (Sangeetha made me cry when she said "I miss my dad a lot, why GOD called him so early" because I miss my dad too, he passed away 8 years ago and I wasn't there to say good bye to him!
6. The scariest thing in the world for me is snakes and maybe losing loved ones.
7. I love travelling. I'm so scared to travel alone but I still did it so many times.
And the award goes to:
1. Bitter Sweet
2. The Vegan Mouse
3. Mitten Machen
4. Ordinary Vegetarian
5. Vegan Epicurean
6. The Voracious Vegan
7. Collaborative Curry
Last but not least, I would like to express my sincere thanks to Alicia at Vegan Epicurean for bestowing this thoughtful award on me. I am absolulely impressed with her amazing blog which is full of helpful information and inspiration. I love her attention to details in every post. The best thing of all is that she responds to every single comment that she receives. I LOVE to go back to her blog to find out what her responses are.
Here are the rules of this award:
This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.
I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...
The award goes to....
1. Kmouse at The Vegan Mouse, Kim is my dearest cousin who introduced the blogworld to me and she has inspired me so much after I started reading her blog. Without her, this Easy Veggie Blog wouldn't have been here. Thank you for your inspiration and encouragement, Kim!
2. Rose at Roses r Red, you're always there for me to make me feel comfortable with my new way of eating. Your kind words make me feel like I've known you for such a long time. Thank you for sharing beautiful photos of your veggie creations and pretty things. I always adore your lovely blogs (both of them).
3. Mary at Mitten Machen, I love your writing style which make me feel like I'm reading a famous food magazine and I've always learned something new from your creative blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog as often as good old friends do.
4. Diann at Eat'n Veg'n Vegan Food & Recipes , I've always loved your blog because I know for sure that I will always find healthy and delicious recipes there. I was so impressed with your quick response when I asked you if I could use your recipe. I really appreciate your time.
5. Lauren at Ginger is the New Pink I feel wonderful every time I visit your nice blog, I love reading about your healthy diet, your garden and the lovely times you share with your husband and Ginger. Thank you so much for being such a great blogger friend for quite a while.
6. Mangocheeks at Allotment 2 kitchen My new wonderful blogger friend who grows her own beautiful organic veggies. She shares garden tips and great recipes. She always responds to every comment I leave which makes me feel welcome and want to go back to visit her again.
Thank you all again for your encouragement and support. I always appreciate every single comment from each of you, short or long; they always make my day:)